BUILDING CONSTRUCTION ALVÉODRAIN P5
ALVÉODRAIN P5 - Water barrier, protection and drainage of basement walls
When building structures, there is a risk of run-off water stagnation when in contact with the walls, which may jeopardise the longevity of buildings. This is why the foundations should be protected with a drainage and water barrier system.
Consisting of a filtering geotextile, a draining geotextile and an impermeable film, ALVÉODRAIN® P5 simultaneously provides buried walls with protection, drainage and a water barrier (car park, residential basements, business premises, retaining walls, etc.).
Run-off water is discharged into a collector drain at the bottom of the wall.
- 45% installation time saved
- Drainage, mechanical protection and water barrier in a single product = one installation
- Very flexible, light product, making installation easier in corners
- No drying time
- Carbon footprint reduction
- Economical : does not require drainage materials at the bottom
- Installed on any substrate, horizontally and vertically
- No uprooting when backfilled
- Polypropylene geocomposite
- Roll width : 1.10 m
- Roll length : 37 m
- Roll weight : 33 kg
- Maximum construction height : 6 m
- Output : 220 m2 installed per day by 2 people