BUILDING CONSTRUCTION ALVÉODRAIN Ev
When building structures, there is a risk of run-off water stagnation when in contact with the walls, which may jeopardise the longevity of buildings. This is why the foundations must be protected with a drainage system.
ALVÉODRAIN® Ev is applied vertically in contact with basement : car park, residential basements, engineering structures, business premises, retaining walls. It simultaneously protects and drains run-off water discharged to a collector drain at the bottom of the wall to avoid any accumulation in contact with basement walls.
An alternative, more resilient solution is possible by installing ALVÉODRAIN® F and its thicker alveolar geocomposite.
- 30% installation time saved
- 3 basic functions in just one operation : drainage, filtration and mechanical protection
- Very flexible, light product, making installation easier in corners
- Quickly implemented
- Cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution which avoids the use of drainage materials at the bottom
- Installed on any substrate, horizontally and vertically
- No uprooting when backfilled
- Mechanical protection of the waterproofing layer, when there is one
- Polypropylene geocomposite
- Roll width : 1.10 m
- Roll length : 50 m
- Roll weight : 34 kg
- Maximum construction height : 7 m
- Output : 260 m2 installed per day by 2 people