BUILDING CONSTRUCTION DuPont™ Typar®
DuPont™ Typar® - Soil separation and filtration
DuPontTM Typar® is a non-woven geotextile used for soil separation, filtration and protection purposes. Effective in all directions, DuPontTM Typar® guarantees excellent product uniformity, ensuring consistent performance on the entire geotextile roll.
DuPontTM Typar® is used for numerous applications such as temporary and permanent roads, access paths, paving stones, runways, motorways, car parks, railways, etc.
- All DuPontTM Typar® range certified ASQUAL
- High damage resistance during installation
- Significant elongation (> 50%)
- Long-lasting filtration : no clogging
- Exceptional uniformity
- Product easy to handle, unroll and cut
- Non-woven geotextile thermally bonded with continuous filaments 100 % polypropylene, polymer – UV-stabilised
- Roll width : 2.10 m to 5.20 m
- Roll length : 100 m, 150 m or 200 m
- Grammages : 80 g/m², 110 g/m², 150 g/m², 220 g/m², 260 g/m², 320 g/m²